About Baldor Electric
Baldor's mission statement is to be the best (as determined by our customers) marketers, designers and manufacturers of industrial electric motors, mechanical power transmission products, drives and generators.
From our home office in Fort Smith, Arkansas, we support the sales offices/warehouses that stock Baldor products worldwide, selling to distributors and original equipment manufacturers in more than 70 countries. Baldor products are available from 50 sales offices/warehouses in North America and 26 offices serving international markets. These products are produced at 26 plants in the US, Canada, England, Mexico and China.
Quality begins and ends with each person at Baldor. We will continually improve quality to provide our customers better value (as determined by our customers) than any of our competitors. Customer satisfaction demands us to assure that overall quality, and reliability continually improves. Each employee is personally responsible and is required to take ownership of his or her work, job, or service provided. Our quality objective is to support our goals and our quality system in meeting the requirements of customers by delivering defect-free products and services to them on-time. To do this we must accept ownership of our work and participate in activities to continuously improve value.
P.O. Box 2400
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Phone: (479) 646-4711 * Fax: (479) 648-5792
- The Baldor Value Formula
- Message from the chairman and CEO
- Our tradeshow schedule
- Industry awards
- Baldor success stories
- Requirements of the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007
- Making energy efficiency work for you
- Subscribe to our Motion Intelligence enewsletter
- Visit the SupportMe site for help with electronic products
- Download Baldor's Energy Savings Tool (BE$T)
- Download product literature
- Download installation and operating manuals
- Search the 501 Stock Product catalog
- Cross reference competitors to Baldor models
- Where to buy Baldor