Culinary Trust Announces 2005-2006 Scholarships
- Le Cordon Bleu Australia â€” Adelaide, South Australia â€” Four $5,000 tuition-credit scholarships for Master’s Degree Programs. One $5,000 tuition-credit scholarship is available in each of the following Master’s Degree Programs: International Meetings Industry Management, Gastronomy, International Hospitality, and Business Administration (International Hotel & Restaurant Management).
- The Julia Child Endowment Fund Scholarship & Julia Child Fund at The Boston Foundation â€” France â€” Two $5,000 cash scholarships for independent study and research in France as it relates to French food, wine and culinary traditions.
- The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone â€” The Rudd Center, Napa Valley, Calif. â€” Five tuition-credit scholarship awards valued at $1,000 each toward any Professional Wine Program at The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone Rudd Center for Professional Wine Studies.
- Cuisinart â€” Stamford, Conn. â€” One $1,500 cash scholarship for a pre-enrolled or currently enrolled student toward a Culinary Arts Certificate or Degree program at any accredited culinary school.
- The Art Institute of New York City â€” New York â€” One $5,000 tuition-credit scholarship for a currently enrolledstudent toward the Culinary Arts Certificate Program.
- at-sunrice, The Singapore Cooking School and Spice Garden â€” Singapore â€” One $5,000 tuition-credit scholarship toward the two-year Advanced Culinary Placement Diploma Program offered jointly with Johnson and Wales University.
- Le Cordon Bleu Sydney Culinary Arts Institute â€” Sydney, Australia â€” Two full-tuition scholarships available. One scholarship is offered for the 10-week Basic Pastry Certificate Program and one scholarship is offered for the 10-week Basic Cuisine Certificate Program.
The scholarships are valid from July 1, 2005 through June 30, 2006 (unless otherwise noted in scholarship details on the Web site) and applications must be postmarked by December 15, 2004. Recipients and non-recipients will be notified in March 2005. Applicants may visit The Culinary Trust Web site at www.theculinarytrust.com to download a complete list of available scholarships and an application. Applications may also be received by contacting the Culinary Trust Director of Administration, Trina Gribbins, at email@example.com, by mail at 304 W. Liberty Street, Suite 201, Louisville, Ky., 40202, USA or by fax at (502) 589-3602.