Home » Pillsbury ice cream flavors unveiled by Kemps
Pillsbury ice cream flavors unveiled by Kemps
|Kemps' Turtle Fudge Brownie Pillsbury Ice Cream|
Consumers who love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream have special cause to celebrate. "The consumer reaction to taste tests of our new Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream was absolutely incredible," notes Tom Piper, Kemps' senior brand manager for Pillsbury Ice Cream. "All seven flavors of Pillsbury Ice Cream Classics are fantastic . . . but we've really taken Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream to the next level with the help of the world's expert on dough -- the Pillsbury Doughboy."
In addition to Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough -- made with chunks of real chocolate chip cookie dough and rich chocolate chunks in vanilla flavored ice cream -- the seven flavors of Pillsbury Ice Cream from Kemps include:
- Turtle Fudge Brownie Ice Cream, chewy brownies, thick caramel ribbons and chunky pecans swirled in chocolate ice cream.
- Peanut Butter Fudge Chunk Ice Cream, peanut butter and chocolate hearts and fudge ribbons swirled in vanilla -flavored ice cream.
- Lovin' Caramel Swirl Ice Cream, caramel-filled milk chocolate hearts and caramel ribbons swirled in caramel ice cream.
- Brownies 'N Cream Ice Cream, rich brownies and fudge ribbons swirled in vanilla flavored ice cream.
- Cake & Ice Cream, a new flavor inspired by the delicious memories of warm family birthday celebrations.
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, rich and creamy vanilla, the perfect complement to apple pie, fruit cobblers or other desserts.
|Kemps' website provides recipes for decadent desserts based on the Pillsbury Ice Cream product line.|
Pillsbury Ice Cream is manufactured by Kemps, the leading marketer of frozen desserts, milk and other dairy products in the Upper Midwest. Consumers seeking more information on the new Pillsbury Ice Cream may call Kemps at 800-726-6455 or visit www.kemps.com. On the website, Kemps provides recipes for elaborate dessert creations based on the Pillsbury Ice Cream product line.
Raft of Executive Changes at Hershey
Same president/CEO, but numerous internal promotions.
Campbell to Acquire Plum Organics
No. 2 organic baby food company moves Campbell in a new direction.
PepsiCo Stock Hits 32-Year High, but Why?
Decent first quarter but also investment firms buys a big stake.
Happy Family Bought by Groupe Danone
Dannon parent acquires 92 percent of seven-year-old toddler food company.
Anuga 2013: A Taste of Global Innovations Set to Take Place October 5-9
The huge global food show will be October 5-9 in Cologne, Germany.
Vermont Passes Genetic Labeling Bill
The Vermont House of Representatives approved H.112 on May 10. The bill will go to the senate next in fall 2013. If passed, the earliest the act could become law is January 2014.
GMO Labeling Effort Reaches Washington
Senate and House bills would require the FDA to develop regulations for the labeling of food containing bioengineered ingredients.
Burger King CEO To Take Over at Heinz
Bernardo Hees of 3G Capital is new CEO of Pittsburgh acquisition.
The New Hostess Company Resumes Operations
The Metropolous-Apollo-controlled company plans to reopen four plants and hire workers, but not union labor.
- 04/19/2013 Cheesemaker, Restaurant Chain Hold Mac and Cheese Cookoff
- All news »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »