Who Wants to Buy A Cracker Company?
Westminster Cracker Company is for sale.
Westminster Cracker Company has retained Tully & Holland as its exclusive financial advisor to sell Westminster and facilitate a liquidity event for its shareholders.
Considering a purchase? Tully & Holland cite the following Westminster attributes:
- Strong Historical Growth: Westminster has a long record of stellar financial performance, producing double-digit sales growth each year from among leading retail and foodservice customers nationally. Westminster's sales grew at a CAGR of 14.1% over the last five years.
- Extraordinary Profit Margins: Westminster has consistently produced high profitability and significant free cash flow. Its EBITDA margins were 23.5% and 24.3% in 2007 and 2008, respectively.
- Unique Great Tasting Product: The Company's crackers have a unique flavor and texture made with 100% natural ingredients.
- Strong Brand: Its brand is widely recognized by customers for its quality and value.
- Enormous Growth Potential: Enormous potential exists to grow Westminster's sales by further penetrating the retail channel, expanding geographically, taking market share, and from its new products, designed to change product usage and address a larger portion of the cracker market.
- Strong Management: Westminster has an experienced management team with years of experience at the Company and at other food companies such as Pepperidge Farm, PepsiCo, and Pillsbury. The management team in place has successfully expanded the Company's brand nationally, grew its retail distribution, continuously increased production efficiencies, and expanded profit margins.
- Large Addressable Market: U.S. Cracker market is more than $3.7 billion in the retail grocery channel alone.
DISCLAIMER: Food Processing.com carries this information as a news story only and makes no representation about the stated facts or the advisability of this as an investment.