ConAgra Foods Reports Strong Second-Quarter EPS
Items impacting comparability in the current year and prior year are summarized on ConAgra's Website with information including:
- Diluted EPS from continuing operations of $0.55 as reported, and $0.52 excluding items impacting comparability; up 45% as reported and up 21% on a comparable basis.
- Consumer Foods’ operating profits increased 31%.
- Consumer Foods’ sales increased 3% and unit volumes increased 2%.
- Commercial Foods’ operating profits increased 1%.
- Fiscal 2010 diluted EPS from continuing operations, excluding items impacting comparability, now expected to approach $1.73.