Home » Contestants Announced for Pillsbury Baker's Plus Grand Champion Creative Decorating Competition
Contestants Announced for Pillsbury Baker's Plus Grand Champion Creative Decorating Competition
Representing RBA's local affiliate associations:
- Chicago Area Retail Bakers Association – Chris Andrews, Kirsten's Danish Bakery, Burr Ridge, Ill.
- Deep South Retail Bakers Association – Karey Barela, The Ambrosia Bakery, Baton Rouge, La.
- Greater Cincinnati Retail Bakers Association - Camilla Smith, Busken Bakery, Inc, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Greater Southwest Retail Bakers Association - Deena Oden, Rick's Bakery, Fayetteville, Ark.
- New Jersey Baker's Board of Trade - Annemarie Kane, Food Scene, Inc, Colts Neck, NJ
- Ohio Bakers Association - Sarah Crews, ele' Cake Company, West Carrollton, Ohio
- Upper Midwest Bakery Association - Keeann Martineau , Jerry's Foods, Edina, MN.
- Southeastern Retail Bakers Association – To be selected during the local competition held in August
Happy Family Bought by Groupe Danone
Dannon parent acquires 92 percent of seven-year-old toddler food company.
Anuga 2013: A Taste of Global Innovations Set to Take Place October 5-9
The huge global food show will be October 5-9 in Cologne, Germany.
Vermont Passes Genetic Labeling Bill
The Vermont House of Representatives approved H.112 on May 10. The bill will go to the senate next in fall 2013. If passed, the earliest the act could become law is January 2014.
GMO Labeling Effort Reaches Washington
Senate and House bills would require the FDA to develop regulations for the labeling of food containing bioengineered ingredients.
Burger King CEO To Take Over at Heinz
Bernardo Hees of 3G Capital is new CEO of Pittsburgh acquisition.
The New Hostess Company Resumes Operations
The Metropolous-Apollo-controlled company plans to reopen four plants and hire workers, but not union labor.
- 04/19/2013 Cheesemaker, Restaurant Chain Hold Mac and Cheese Cookoff
- 04/19/2013 Restaurant Chain That Also Supplies School Lunches Goes Trans Fat-Free
$10 Billion Offer for D.E Master Blenders 1753
Former part of Sara Lee eyed by European fund Joh. A. Benckiser.
Pinnacle Foods Goes Public
Blackstone Group sells 32 percent of Pinnacle Foods into stock market.
- All news »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »