Heinz Announces New Senior Leadership Team
The acquisition of H.J. Heinz Co. by Berkshire Hathaway and 3G Capital was completed on June 7. On June 20, the new owners announced the company’s new senior leadership team. With only two exception, all were current Heinz employees.
In addition to Bernardo Hees, who was earmarked CEO even before the completion, the key executives are:
- Paulo Basilio, CFO: He's a partner at 3G Capital and previously served as CEO of America Latina Logistica (a 3G firm).
- Kristen Clark, SVP and Chief People Officer: With the company since 2000, she was president of Heinz Canada and earlier was chief strategy officer at corporate headquarters.
- Brendan Foley, Zone President of Heinz North America: He's been with Heinz since 1998, most recently as president of U.S. Consumer Products.
- Matt Hill, Zone President of Heinz Europe: Joined Heinz in 2010 and for the past year was president of Heinz UK & Ireland.
- Andy Keatings, Chief Quality Officer: He's been with the company since 1994 and has a dotted-line reporting relationship to the chairman.
- Emin Mammadov, Zone President of Heinz Russia, Turkey, and Middle East & Africa: He joined Heinz in 2006 and most recently was president of Heinz Africa & Middle East.
- Michael Mullen, a 1998 hire, will continue as SVP of Corporate & Government Affairs.
- Eduardo Pelleissone, EVP of Operations. He's new, was the CEO at America Latina Logistica.
- Fernando Pocaterra, Zone President of Heinz Latin America. A 32-year Heinz veteran, since 2005 he's been Area Director of Heinz Latin America
- Hein Schumacher, Zone President of Heinz Asia Pacific. He joined Heinz in 2003 and has been President of Heinz China since 2011.
- Dan Shaw, General Counsel. Also a 32-year Heinz veteran, he's been Deputy General Counsel since 2009.
Successors for vacant business unit president roles will be named shortly.
The company also announced the departures of: Ted Bobby, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary; Dave Ciesinski, VP of Transition; Steve Clark, Senior Vice President, Chief People Officer; Ed McMenamin, Senior Vice President, Finance; David Moran, Executive Vice President, President & CEO of Heinz North America & Global Infant Nutrition; Meg Nollen, SVP of Strategy & Investor Relations; Bob Ostryniec, Senior Vice President, Chief Supply Chain Officer & Global ERM; Chris Warmoth, Executive Vice President, Heinz Asia Pacific; Dave Woodward, Executive Vice President, President & CEO of Heinz Europe; Roel van Neerbos, President, Heinz Continental Europe; and Diane Owen, SVP, Corporate Audit.