Lassonde to Acquire Apple & Eve Juice Company

By Maggie Swofford, Contributor

Jul 10, 2014

Lassonde Industries Inc. recently announced its acquisition of Apple & Eve’s juice and drink brands. Lassonde will have 90 percent equity interest in Apple & Eve, while the other 10 percent will be owned by members of the Lassonde family.

Lassonde is one of the U.S.’s largest fruit juice and drink producer, and Apple & Eve is known for their health-conscious juice products. Lassonde will acquire Apple & Eve for $150 million.

Join the discussion

We welcome your thoughtful comments. Please comply with our Community rules.
All comments will display your user name.

Want to participate in the discussion?

Register for free

Log in for complete access.

Comments

No one has commented on this page yet.

RSS feed for comments on this page | RSS feed for all comments