Haskell announced it has received notification of its 11th LEED Certified project for the Food and Beverage industry.
Haskell’s involvement in sustainable LEED facilities for the food and beverage industry dates back to 2001 when it first became a member of the USGBC. With this 11th certification Haskell has now achieved all four LEED levels of certification (Certified, Silver, Gold and Platinum) for their food and beverage clients.
Additional Haskell Food & Beverage Industry LEED achievements include:
- First LEED® Certified Food & Beverage Plant: Ice Mountain Water Bottling Plant - Mecosta, Michigan
- First LEED® Silver Certified Food & Beverage Plant: Arrowhead Water Bottling Plant – Cabazon, California
- First LEED® Gold Certified Food Industry Plant: Frito-Lay Jim Rich Service Center – Rochester, New York
- Worlds Largest LEED® 2.1 Gold Certified Food & Beverage Plant: Gatorade (QTG) Blue Ridge Plant – Wytheville, VA
- Worlds Largest LEED® 2.2 Gold Certified Food & Beverage Plant: Gatorade (QTG) Plant – Pryor, OK
- Worlds Largest LEED® Gold Certified Food & Beverage Distribution Center: Gatorade (QTG) – Tolleson, AZ
Haskell is an integrated design and construction firms with a dedicated team focused on the food and beverage industry.