How the system operates:
- Water enters purifier and flows into annular space between quartz sleeve and outside chamber wall.
- Wiper segments induce turbulence in flowing liquid to ensure uniform exposure of suspended microorganisms to lethal ultraviolet rays.
- Translucent sight port provides positive indication of germicidal lamp operation
- Wiper assembly facilitates periodic cleaning of quartz sleeve without disassembly or interruption of purifier operation.
- Water leaves purifier ready for use instantly.
Steritron water purification systems give you these benefits:
- Steritron disinfection is lethal to all microorganisms.
- Effluent is guaranteed to exceed United States Public Health Standards for bacterial purity.
- Economically purifies hundreds of gallons of water for each penny of operating costs.
- Safe operation with no danger of overdosing and no addition of dangerous chemicals.
- No chlorine taste.
- Easy installation and simple maintenance.
- Space-saving compact units.
- Choice of continuous or intermittent disinfection automatically.
- Water ready for use the instant it leaves the purifier.
- Corrosion-free stainless steel chamber, head, clamp and hardware.
- Easy-off retainer cap for quick lamp change with no tools, water pressure shutdown or draining of tank.
- Simple disassembly.
- No special tools needed if repairs become necessary.
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »