Reotemp's new Dual Mode Thermometer (DMT) is a convenient, multipurpose indicator for local and remote temperature monitoring. This rugged dual-sensor system puts two sensors in one thermowell and allows easy tie-in to process control. Both sensors are NIST-traceable and easily calibrated. Special sensor encapsulation and optional liquid filling make the DMT the most durable instrument of its kind, according to the manufacturer.
Standard features include:
- Allows local and remote readings (up to 1000°F)
- Bimetal dependability with RTD (or thermocouple) accuracy
- Easily installed in any standard thermowell
- Interchangeable with existing thermometer, RTD or thermocouple
- Redundant sensors for simple, effective calibration or spot checking without removing instrument from thermowell.
- 1/4" or 3/8" diameter stems
- Silicone filling for vibration dampening
- 4-20mA transmitter output
- Several output connections available
- Thermocouple or RTD sensor.