Antimicrobial solution provides spray-on safetyFreshFx antimicrobial solution has been approved by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture as a non-toxic alternative to noxious chemicals for the reduction of Salmonella and Escherichia coli on poultry carcasses. Diluting the concentrate with water allows application by spray, mist, or dip. The patented formula is a non-toxic, low-pH aqueous solution highly effective in controlling pathogens.
The antimicrobial efficacy of FreshFx is based on the physical destruction and chemical neutralizing of microbes, preventing the development of future microbial resistance. FreshFx has proven effective against pathogens when applied in the scalder, New York rinse, or even post-chill as a Salmonella intervention and is effective against Listeria as a processing aid in cook plants. It also can be used in test kitchens and other small-scale operations.
FreshFx also satisfies EPA requirements to be identified as a non-toxic agent and is USDA/FSIS-cleared for use as a shelf-life extender and food processing aid. The FDA recognizes all ingredients in FreshFx as generally recognized as safe.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »