- pH, and ORP
- Conductivity/resistivity or concentration
- Dissolved oxygen concentrations.
- One unit that accepts single or dual inputs from Honeywell pH, ORP, contacting conductivity and dissolved oxygen sensors in any combination.
- Graphic backlit LCD display providing continuous readout of process variables, alarm and diagnostic status.
- Infrared communications port enables fast and secure configuration via a Pocket PC or infrared port-equipped laptop or desktop computer using Process Instrument Explorer software.
- Capability to store multiple configurations for later review, modification or archiving.
- Electrically isolated inputs and outputs effectively eliminate ground loop problems.
- NEMA 4X packaging, making the analyzer impervious to moisture, dust or hose-down conditions.
- Multiple language prompts in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
- Seamless fit into the same panel cutout as its predecessors making retrofit simple and easy.
Common applications of this new technology include: steam generation water quality; wastewater influent and effluent monitoring; pure water preparation; and neutralization.
The UDA2182 is available with dual 4-20 mA current outputs and dual relay outputs for control applications. Single or dual alarms can activate external equipment when preset alarm setpoints are reached. Additional relays and an optional third 4-20 mA output also are available.
The UDA2182 has received approval body ratings, including UL and CSA for General Purpose applications, FM approval for Class I, Div 2 and CE mark. The UDA2182 is covered by an 18-month warranty and backed up by toll-free technical assistance.
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »