BETE Fog Nozzle, Inc.
SpiralAir nozzles from BETE Fog Nozzle, Inc. use a three-stage process for more efficient atomization at comparable flow rates. Standard and custom lance designs are available. Parts are constructed from an abrasion-resistant cobalt alloy.
Applications for the SpiralAir nozzle include:
- Evaporative cooling
- Special fire protection
- Odor control
- Spray drying
- A two-fluid nozzle using any gas as the atomizing fluid;
- Two-phase atomization for highest performance;
- Designed for high reliability in extremely hostile environments;
- Efficient design reduces compressed air consumption;
- U.S. Patent #5,240,183;
- Spray patterns: Full Cone and Flat Fan;
- Spray angles: 20° to 90° (other angles available by special order);
- Flow rates: 0.33 to 20 gpm (2.0 to 80 L/min).