National Turkey Federation
More than 800 foodservice recipes are now in the National Turkey Federation (NTF) interactive database on EatTurkey.com. The recipes represent a wide range of day parts, ethnicities and turkey products.
Nearly 100 recipes developed by chefs, foodservice operators and other culinary professionals were added since 2005. Some of the dishes added to the database include:
- Appetizer: Turkey and Smoked Cheddar Croquettes with Smoked Tomato Sauce from Chef Dean Dupuis of South City Kitchen
- Soup: Black and White Summer Chili from Chef Robert Merrifield of Polo Grill
- Salad: Spinach Salad with Smoked Turkey and Green Apple Vinaigrette from Chef Zov Karamardian of Zov's Bistro
- Entrée: Asiago Crusted Turkey Medallions and Stuffed Acorn Squash from Chef Brandt Evans of Blue Canyon Kitchen and Tavern
- Sandwich: Turkey Pesto Ciabatta from Mimi's Café
"Visits to NTF foodservice recipes are up an astounding 43 percent," said Sherrie Rosenblatt, NTF's director of marketing and communications. "We're committed to offering innovative, delicious, foodservice-tested recipes to operators looking for new ways to menu turkey, which is why we believe this section of the NTF Web site is so popular."