Amiad Filtration Systems
Amiad Filtration Systems announced the AMF2 Microfiber Filter, a self-cleaning microfiber water filter for treatment as fine as 2 micron.
- TSS, NTU & SDI reduction for potable and waste water applications
- Effective removal of Giardia cysts and Cryptosporidium
- Cartridge performance without cartridge replacement
- Outperforms traditional sand media systems
- Pre-filtration for R.O. and other sub micron systems
- Environmentally friendly – no chemical treatment required for self-cleaning process
The AMF2 filter removes dirt particles as water flows through multi-layered microfiber cassettes. These are attached to collector pipes, which allow the processed water to flow from the filter via the outlets. Dirt particles that accumulate on and in-between the microfiber layers create a pressure differential. At a preset pressure differential value or time interval, the control unit activates the self-cleaning cycle.
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »