WeighPack Systems Inc.
WeighPack’s new Z Bucket Conveyor is tailored to meet each customer’s requirements, and uses a series of buckets to carry product from floor level to the top of any type of filler or packaging machine.
Flexible bucket sizes from 0 to 2.3 liters (78 fl oz) and an elevating high range from 10 in. to 19 in. make this conveyor suitable for a variety of food and non food applications. Smooth plastic interlocking non-toxic buckets are designed to prevent spillage and contamination of product. Wash-through chains improve cleanliness and increase production rates.
The Z Bucket Conveyor easily integrates with any type of packaging machinery to create a fully automated packaging line. Standard features include stainless steel construction, elevating speeds of up to 4-in. per second and easy to use controls.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »