Integrated ozone contacting systems features feed-forward controls
Pacific Ozone has announced the release of a ozone dosing system for bottled water filling applications. The Company’s IOCS Series of integrated ozone contacting systems has been transformed by the addition of feed-forward control. The advanced integrated system provides unprecedented control and precision of ozone dosing that is also very easy to use.
Pacific Ozone’s IOCS line of integrated ozone contacting systems incorporate all four critical elements of ozone — feed gas preparation, ozone generation, mass transfer and complete process control — in a single stainless steel-clad skid. The addition of advanced feed-forward control integrates state-of-the-art ozone generation and mass transfer with an array of sensors, monitors, and controls using sophisticated PLC-based process control. The control architecture provides continuous, stable ozone concentration that is readily controlled and monitored through an easy-to-use touch screen display.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »