Portioning Depositors provide portion weight control and accurate filling placement
NuTEC’s C-Frame Depositors have improved the way many processors deposit fillings for stuffed sandwiches, multiple layered products, stuffed seafood, appetizers, and rolled or wrapped product. The Portioning Depositors provide excellent portion weight control and clean, accurate filling placement down the line. 45,000 deposits per hour are attainable on certain models.
The C-Frame design of NuTEC’s Portioning Depositors enables the equipment to fit right into existing production lines to deposit fillings for stuffed sandwiches, calzones, sandwich wraps, empanadas, cordon bleu, burritos, egg rolls, hamburgers, meat pies, chicken kiev and stuffed seafood shells. NuTEC’s unique feed system uses a rotating spiral that gently moves the product to the rotary vane pump. Bridging and overworking are eliminated because the product is neither rolled nor tumbled. Deposit sizes of up to 1-and-1/2 inches thick can be achieved. The 100% hydraulic system on these Depositors also minimizes maintenance, reduces downtime, and lowers repair costs.
Three Portioning Depositor models are available from NuTEC. Depending upon product applications and volume capacity, NuTEC Manufacturing will work with processors to customize Portioning Depositors to their specific needs.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »