Air-to-air heat exchanger provides low-cost protection against overheating
Noren Products, Inc., announces the release of their smallest and lowest-cost air-to-air heat exchanger, the "Mighty Mini" CC100. The CC100 is specifically designed to provide a low-cost, small form factor protection against overheating in all types of electrical, electronic, drive and device control panels.
As the newest addition to the Noren Products Compact Cabinet Cooler product line, the CC100 provides closed-loop cooling within sealed enclosures, protecting valuable electronics from contamination caused by dirt, oil, humidity and corrosives. Like all their Compact Cabinet Coolers, This smaller compact design uses Noren Product's unique and highly efficient heat pipe technology, to remove the excess heat from electrical and electronic enclosures.
The “CC100” is rated at 700 BTU/hr cooling capacity with an efficiency of 10 Watts per degree Celsius, and offers years of reliable and near zero-maintenance operation. Its small form factor allows installation on even the smallest enclosures, extending the life of valuable electronics and avoiding costly downtime due to heat and contamination.
The “Mighty Mini CC100” is the smallest of the Noren Products line of Compact Cabinet Coolers, which are offered in both air-to-air and air-to-water configurations. Noren’s line includes units rated from 700BTU/hr to 57,900/hr in NEMA 12, 3R, 4, 4X, stainless steel and UL/cUL.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »