Durable hose features a food-grade nitrile rubber blend that meets FDA standards
NewAge Industries introduces a hose developed for the food and beverage industry. It offers durability yet is more flexible than other rubber food and beverage hoses of similar construction. The NewAge Food & Beverage Hose is well suited for a variety of applications including potable water, milk and dairy products, oily or animal fat-based foods, juices and non-alcoholic beverages.
The core of NewAge Food & Beverage Hose is manufactured from a food-grade nitrile rubber blend that meets FDA standards for use with food contact surfaces and will not impart a taste or odor to the product stream. It meets all requirements for a 3-A rating. The hose’s cover — also a nitrile blend — is abrasion resistant, lightweight and strong. NewAge Food & Beverage Hose is reinforced with polyester fabric and steel wire and handles both pressure and full vacuum applications (29.9 in./Hg.).
NewAge Food & Beverage Hose addresses the concern of flexibility in processing and transfer applications. It is crush-resistant and bends without kinking to allow unrestricted flow. Entrapment and blockage issues are minimized. The hose’s inner surface is manufactured for smoothness and to withstand typical day-to-day use in processing facilities.
Stocked sizes of NewAge Food & Beverage Hose range from one-inch to four-inch I.D. The hose is available in bulk quantities or as complete hose assemblies with stainless steel fittings in Tri-Clamp, cam and groove, I-line, tubeweld, and custom welded styles. NewAge Industries also offers many other hose materials and fitting styles suitable for food and beverage applications.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »