Convenient supplements for people on the go
AM Nutritionals of Dayton, New Jersey, announced a new level of dietary supplement convenience for anyone desiring a refreshing energy boost. TheraFizz Energy is packaged in sealed “sticks.” To use, open a convenient stick, pour the powder contents into water, stir, let fizz and drink. (Any water source will do — no more need to carry cumbersome bottles of sports drinks or spring water.)
TheraFizz Energy dissolves instantly into a sparkling effervescence, creating a citrus-flavored drink delivering a comforting energy boost. The degree of citrus flavor depends on the amount of water used: 16 ounces for mild flavor; eight ounces for robust flavor, 12 ounces for moderate flavor. For a real true zing, try TheraFizz Energy in as few as four ounces of water.
Each serving is eight calories and contains essential B and C vitamins (100 mg Vitamin C, 5 mg Vitamin B6, 10 mcg Vitamin B12) plus Green Tea and Guarana for natural energy, and Amino Acids to aid digestion and metabolism. TheraFizz Energy contains no sugar — and less caffeine than a cup of coffee.
AM Nutritionals makes a growing line of advanced health and nutrition products for people on the go. The firm is a leader in the dietary supplement industry by demanding truth in labeling, ingredient safety, and product potency, all while remaining on the cutting edge of nutritional science.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Adminstration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »