Sanitary RTD probe assemblies and temperature transmitters are ideal for demanding applications
Tel-Tru Manufacturing company announces a line of RTD probe assemblies and temperature transmitters designed for demanding applications commonly found in food and pharmaceutical processing, refineries, chemical plants, water and wastewater facilities, breweries and dairies. The standard assembly includes a proven thin film PT100 platinum RTD sensing element, packaged in an all-welded 316L stainless steel probe. An optional programmable transmitter can be built into the probe assembly. Probes are available in .187-inch and .250-inch diameters with lengths ranging up to 12 inches.
Sanitary probe configurations featuring Tri-Clover fittings and surface finishes that comply with 3A Standard 74-03 for food, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical processing applications are available. Standard probe assemblies include threaded process connections and may be used with a separately purchased thermowell.
Optional general-purpose or explosion-proof connection heads in either die-cast aluminum or 316 stainless steel are available. An FDA-approved polypropylene head for sanitary applications is also offered. The head can be supplied with a terminal block or transmitters with standard 4 to 20 mA outputs or HART protocol capabilities. Featuring a standard range of –60 to 500°F, the transmitter models can be scaled in the field or at the factory to all common requirements.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »