Food Processing Equipment Makes Processing Efficiency Sustainable
These systems are now available for installation to support your sustainable strategies:
Mounted over the stack of most any heat exchanger, the Booster Heater uses normally wasted exhaust gases to preheat cooking oil and increase heat exchanger efficiency by up to 10%.
Stack Heat Recovery System
Recover millions of BTU’s of heat from the fryer exhaust stack by condensing steam to make hot water for sanitation, blanching, boiler feed water, or even building heat.
Burner Mixture Management
Increase heat exchanger efficiency up to 4% by maintaining a precise
fuel-to-air mixture ratio through the full firing range of the burner.
Combustion Air Preheat System
The combustion Air Pre-Heater utilizes normally wasted exhaust heat to reduce the energy usage and increase heat exchanger efficiency up to 4%. Additional modules can be added to further increase the overall process efficiency by preheating make-up cooking oil, air and water
KleenHeat pollution control heat exchanger
As the high-efficiency KleenHeat Heat Exchanger heats cooking oil, it also incinerates and removes virtually all odors, oil and other particulates from fryer stack exhaust that would normally pollute the air and area around your plant.
Alternate Fuel Systems
Reduce energy costs by using less costly methane or other gas from landfills, digesters, or other sources.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »