Satisfy your craving for oven-roasted nuts while helping those in need
Carlsbad, Calif.-based Mellace Family Brands launches Mama Mellace’s Naturals, an extension of its line Mama Mellace’s Old World Treats brand, which includes natural nuts and fruit snacks.
Packaged in four-ounce pillow pouch bags and nine- or 8.5-ounce reusable and microwave-safe tubs, the natural, healthy snacks are oven-roasted for more crunch with no added oils, no butter, no cholesterol, no trans fat and no preservatives. Varieties include Sea Salt Almonds, Sea Salt Cashews and Fruit and Nut Mix. The Fruit and Nut Mix is made with real fruit, including dried blueberries and orange-cranberries, which are blended with almonds, cashews and yogurt chips.
“The Mama Mellace’s Old World Treats brand is all about simple, homemade goodness and natural ingredients,” says Mike Mellace, president and CEO. “With this line extension of Mama Mellace’s Naturals, we continue to build on that promise by making an uncomplicated snack, simply better.”
The line of Naturals enriches the lives of others through the Mama Cares Foundation and Opportunity International, which seeks to transform lives and provide microfinance services for poverty-stricken families. The Mama Cares Foundation will donate a portion of each purchase to Opportunity International’s mission to transform the lives of those in chronic poverty.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »