Easy-to-prepare seafood dishes add spice to a boring diet
St. Simons Island, Ga.-based SeaPak, a Rich Products Corp. brand, launches All-Natural Fish Fillets and Maryland-Style Crab Cakes.
Consumers can choose from two varieties of fish. SeaPak Herb Butter Salmon offers two hand-cut, five-ounce wild Alaskan salmon fillets, perfectly seasoned with real herb butter, white wine, fresh garlic, lemon juice and a special blend of herbs and spices. SeaPak Artichoke Pesto Tilapia features two six-ounce fillets topped with a generous mixture of finely diced artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, garlic, fresh basil, olive oil, lemon juice, spices and Parmesan cheese. There are no additives or preservatives, they are easy to prepare and can be cooked on the oven or grill.
In addition to the fish fillets, SeaPak introduces all-natural Maryland-Style Crab Cakes. Prepared by hand using real crab meat from wild blue crabs, they are mixed with Maryland-style seasonings, all-natural mayonnaise, onions and a special mixture of bread crumbs. To top it off, a delicious aioli sauce is included in the package.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »