Slow Churned technology delivers a frozen treat with less sugar and fewer calories
Since Oakland, Calif.-based- Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream Holdings Inc. launched Dreyer's Slow Churned Yogurt Blends in 2007, the frozen yogurt trend has continued to grow impressively, leading the company to introduce two new mouthwatering flavors — Peach and Berry Granola.
Dreyer's exclusive Slow Churned technology creates frozen yogurt blends containing less sugar and fewer calories than a serving of refrigerator yogurt. And not only are the frozen yogurt blends deceptively lower in sugar and calories, they also have live and active cultures that may help maintain a healthy digestive system, while providing a good source of calcium.
"Frozen yogurt is hot," says Darcy Horn, senior brand manager for Dreyer's Slow Churned. "As the only national brand of frozen yogurt, we are expanding our line to give consumers the widest choice of flavors."
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »