Classic cereal combines the great taste of blueberry muffins with the neutritional value of whole-grain wheat
The blueberry muffin has long been a palate-pleasing breakfast food, appearing in gift baskets and the center of breakfast tables for years. While the yearning for the great taste of blueberry muffins is abundant, today’s moms don’t have much time for baking. So the Kellogg Co., Battle Creek, Mich., rolls out Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats Blueberry Muffin cereal. Now the whole family can indulge in the classic blueberry muffin taste simply with milk and a spoon.
Frosted Mini-Wheats Blueberry Muffin cereal features lightly sweetened, whole-grain wheat biscuits with the rich taste of blueberry muffins baked into every bite. The cereal consists of eight layers of crunchy whole-grain wheat, and provides 85% of the daily-recommended amount for whole grains and about 20% of the daily-recommended value for fiber in just one serving.
"New Frosted Mini-Wheats Blueberry Muffin cereal is perfect for families that want a wholesome, convenient breakfast while enjoying a great blueberry muffin taste," says Matt Lindsay, senior brand manager. "Moms can appreciate the whole grains and fiber they’re providing for the family, while everyone will enjoy the taste of blueberry muffins."
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »