Alcohol-inspired chips offer original flavors and no cholesterol or trans-fats
Chilly brews and crispy potato chips go together perfectly, so Portland, Ore.-based Beer Chips LLC invented Beer Chips, a thick-cut, kettle-style potato chip coated with sugar, honey, salt and a major dose of the world’s most perfect beverage … beer.
Beer Chips, packaged in a shiny golden amber bag, contain no cholesterol or trans-fats and are all natural. They are addictive, but if beer is not your favorite beverage, the company has you covered with Chip Shots (margarita flavored potato chips with tequila flavor and lime) and Hot Potatoes (spicy Bloody Mary-flavored chips).
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »