Alcohol-inspired chips offer original flavors and no cholesterol or trans-fats
Chilly brews and crispy potato chips go together perfectly, so Portland, Ore.-based Beer Chips LLC invented Beer Chips, a thick-cut, kettle-style potato chip coated with sugar, honey, salt and a major dose of the world’s most perfect beverage … beer.
Beer Chips, packaged in a shiny golden amber bag, contain no cholesterol or trans-fats and are all natural. They are addictive, but if beer is not your favorite beverage, the company has you covered with Chip Shots (margarita flavored potato chips with tequila flavor and lime) and Hot Potatoes (spicy Bloody Mary-flavored chips).
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »