Alcohol-inspired chips offer original flavors and no cholesterol or trans-fats
Chilly brews and crispy potato chips go together perfectly, so Portland, Ore.-based Beer Chips LLC invented Beer Chips, a thick-cut, kettle-style potato chip coated with sugar, honey, salt and a major dose of the world’s most perfect beverage … beer.
Beer Chips, packaged in a shiny golden amber bag, contain no cholesterol or trans-fats and are all natural. They are addictive, but if beer is not your favorite beverage, the company has you covered with Chip Shots (margarita flavored potato chips with tequila flavor and lime) and Hot Potatoes (spicy Bloody Mary-flavored chips).
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »