V8 soups offer a full serving of vegetables in every bowl
In the “Why-didn’t-they-think-of-that-sooner?” category, Campbell Soup Co., Camden, N.J., extends its 50-year-old V8 franchise — known for delivering vegetable nutrition – with Campbell’s V8 soups. These pureed soups, made from farm-fresh ingredients, offer a full serving of vegetables in every bowl, are low in fat, saturated fat and cholesterol and contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Packaged in convenient soup boxes, varieties include: Golden Butternut Squash Soup, a blend of mellow-sweet butternut squash and savory herbs (140 calories); Garden Broccoli Soup, a blend of broccoli and seasonings (80 calories); Tomato Herb Soup, tomatoes, basil and a hint of garlic (90 calories); Southwestern Corn Soup, a balance of yellow corn and the spicy kick of roasted peppers (150 calories); and Sweet Red Pepper Soup, a blend of red pepper and tomatoes (150 calories).
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »