Authentic flavor sauces feature a heat-and-serve pouch
Custom Culinary Inc., a Griffith Laboratories company in Oak Brook, Ill., introduces Custom Culinary Gold Label Ready-To-Use Sauces, which deliver authentic flavor in a convenient, heat-and-serve pouch. Just thaw, heat and go. In addition to simple preparation, the ready-to-use sauces are made with real dairy, freshly sautéed vegetables and authentic wine reductions.
Created by award-winning chefs and made with high-quality ingredients, the ready-to-use sauces come in a wide array of flavors. Whether your signature dish calls for a classic mother sauce or an on-trend ethnic accent, Custom Culinary Gold Label may be the solution.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »