Authentic flavor sauces feature a heat-and-serve pouch
Custom Culinary Inc., a Griffith Laboratories company in Oak Brook, Ill., introduces Custom Culinary Gold Label Ready-To-Use Sauces, which deliver authentic flavor in a convenient, heat-and-serve pouch. Just thaw, heat and go. In addition to simple preparation, the ready-to-use sauces are made with real dairy, freshly sautéed vegetables and authentic wine reductions.
Created by award-winning chefs and made with high-quality ingredients, the ready-to-use sauces come in a wide array of flavors. Whether your signature dish calls for a classic mother sauce or an on-trend ethnic accent, Custom Culinary Gold Label may be the solution.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »