Whole grain pasta adds fiber to your favorite recipes
Chicago-based Barilla, the U.S. division of Italy’s Barilla Group, introduces Barilla Whole Grain pasta. Made with 51% whole wheat, Barilla Whole Grain is all natural and an excellent natural source of fiber, delivering three times the fiber of traditional pasta.
“At Barilla, we took the extra time to develop a whole grain product that delivers not only the benefits of whole grain, but that is delicious and easy to make," says Executive Chef Lorenzo Boni. "Barilla Whole Grain always cooks up perfectly 'al dente' and is great in any pasta recipe."
Barilla Whole Grain pasta is available in four shapes: Rotini, Penne, Spaghetti and Thin Spaghetti.
"With Barilla Whole Grain, my clients can easily get the fiber they need and, most importantly, can enjoy what they are eating," says celebrity fitness coach Bob Greene. "Most people know that whole grains are good for their health, but the idea of eating bland, tasteless food is too unappealing. Barilla Whole Grain is part of my 'Best Life Diet' because it's a great way to get more fiber without giving up taste."
Phone: (800) 922-7455
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »