Bite-sized chocolate is specially crafted for an indulgent experience
The Hershey Co., based in Hershey, Pa., launches Hershey's Bliss Chocolate, a rich, creamy, bite-sized chocolate indulgence.
Available in three unique expressions — Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Milk Chocolate Meltaway, Hershey's Bliss Chocolate is specially crafted to ensure that every detail contributes to the overall chocolate experience.
The slightly domed shape of the individual square fits the mouth perfectly, allowing the chocolate to melt evenly as creamy chocolate notes cascade across the tongue. The finish is satisfying and sophisticated, a lasting reward.
"The chocolate masters at Hershey created Hershey's Bliss for consumers who appreciate the everyday joys in life," says Michele Buck, senior vice president and global chief marketing officer. “Hershey's Bliss Chocolate is meant to celebrate that joy.”
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »