Bite-sized chocolate is specially crafted for an indulgent experience
The Hershey Co., based in Hershey, Pa., launches Hershey's Bliss Chocolate, a rich, creamy, bite-sized chocolate indulgence.
Available in three unique expressions — Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Milk Chocolate Meltaway, Hershey's Bliss Chocolate is specially crafted to ensure that every detail contributes to the overall chocolate experience.
The slightly domed shape of the individual square fits the mouth perfectly, allowing the chocolate to melt evenly as creamy chocolate notes cascade across the tongue. The finish is satisfying and sophisticated, a lasting reward.
"The chocolate masters at Hershey created Hershey's Bliss for consumers who appreciate the everyday joys in life," says Michele Buck, senior vice president and global chief marketing officer. “Hershey's Bliss Chocolate is meant to celebrate that joy.”
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »