Add a kick to your coffee with an energy and vitamin blend
Premium coffee gets “fully charged” with the debut of Full Throttle Coffee, a creamy coffee and energy blend presented by Atlanta-based Coca-Cola North America.
Available in 15-ounce aluminum cans, Full Throttle Coffee is made with 100% premium Colombian Arabica coffee and an energy and vitamin blend. Sure to rev up taste buds, it’s available in Mocha, Vanilla and Caramel flavors.
“Guys are increasingly looking for great-tasting beverage options that will give them the extra ‘kick’ they need to conquer their day,” says Rafael Acevedo, senior brand manager in energy drinks. “Full Throttle Coffee combines the smooth, rich taste of coffee with the intensity that you can only get from a Full Throttle Energy Drink.”
Beginning in January 2009, the brand will assume the title sponsorship of National Hot Rod Association’s (NHRA) premier professional drag racing series. This marks the first major sports marketing play for Coca-Cola North America’s lead energy drink, which will be called the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »