Add a kick to your coffee with an energy and vitamin blend
Premium coffee gets “fully charged” with the debut of Full Throttle Coffee, a creamy coffee and energy blend presented by Atlanta-based Coca-Cola North America.
Available in 15-ounce aluminum cans, Full Throttle Coffee is made with 100% premium Colombian Arabica coffee and an energy and vitamin blend. Sure to rev up taste buds, it’s available in Mocha, Vanilla and Caramel flavors.
“Guys are increasingly looking for great-tasting beverage options that will give them the extra ‘kick’ they need to conquer their day,” says Rafael Acevedo, senior brand manager in energy drinks. “Full Throttle Coffee combines the smooth, rich taste of coffee with the intensity that you can only get from a Full Throttle Energy Drink.”
Beginning in January 2009, the brand will assume the title sponsorship of National Hot Rod Association’s (NHRA) premier professional drag racing series. This marks the first major sports marketing play for Coca-Cola North America’s lead energy drink, which will be called the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »