Snack line features flavors and textures that provide a truly unique snacking experience
On any given day, 90 percent of Americans enjoy a snack, compared with only 75 percent who eat breakfast and 88 percent who eat lunch, according to the Madison, Wis.-based International Deli-Dairy-Bakery Assn.
Eagle Snacks first brought hungry airline fliers honey-roasted peanuts and the second largest snack brand during its tenure under Anheuser-Busch ownership. The brand returns to the snacking scene under Chicago-based Reserve Brands with the nationwide debut of its two new snack line products: Poppers! and Bursts!
Poppers are crunchy potato spheres with a zest-packed punch in four savory flavors: Honey Barbeque, Habanero, Sweet Onion and Salt & Vinegar. Bursts are corn puffs that come in Cinnamon & Sugar, Caramel Dulce de Leche and White Cheddar flavors.
“Eagle Snacks is back with products and flavors that reflect the palate of today's snacking constituency," says Scott Lazar, Reserve Brands president/CEO. "Discerning snackers need variety and a break from the same-old traditional snack food fare. Eagle is responding with innovative and delicious flavors and textures that provide a truly unique snacking experience to wake up tired taste buds."
Suggested retail price for a 2.5-ounce bag is $2.79.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »