Gourmet popcorn offers a healthy snack alternative
The brainchild of a small group of college friends who wanted to create a healthy snack alternative, Denver-based Oogie's Snacks LLC rolls out Oogie’s Gourmet Popcorn in unique flavors featuring bold, aged cheeses, fresh aromatic herbs and zippy spice combinations.
Using a proprietary hybrid corn, 100 percent corn oil, and authentic ingredients, the corn is popped in big kettles. Savory mouthwatering flavors include: Smoked Gouda (Gouda and seasonings); White Cheddar (artisan white Wisconsin aged cheddar); Sun-Dried Tomato & Parmesan (imported tomatoes, garlic and a Reggiano Parmesan finish); Asiago & Cracked Pepper (Asiago cheese plus four different varieties of pepper); Spicy Chipotle & Lime (Chipotle, nine spices, toasted onions, toasted garlic and fresh cilantro); Caprese (sun-ripened sweet tomatoes and a seven-herb blend); and Romano & Pesto (Pesto, Pecorino Romano cheese, fresh basil and roasted garlic).
All-natural, without any artificial flavors or colors, zero cholesterol and zero trans-fats, Oogie’s Popcorn is also gluten-free and certified kosher by KOF-K, and is available at Whole Foods and other fine retailers. www.oogiesnacks.com
Suggested retail price for a five-ounce bag is $2.99-$3.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »