Simply Orange has a fresh-squeezed taste and a full day’s requirement of vitamin C
Apoka, Fla.-based Simply Orange Juice Co., a Coca-Cola Co. brand, adds two new varieties to the successful Simply line: Simply Orange with Mango and Simply Orange with Pineapple. Both start with the fresh-squeezed taste of 100% not-from-concentrate Simply Orange orange juice, blended with not from-concentrate mango juice and pineapple juice, respectively. Packaged in a unique 59 fl. oz. clear Simply carafe, all varieties are lightly pasteurized and provide a full day’s requirement of vitamin C.
“Simply Orange with Mango and Simply Orange with Pineapple represent natural additions to the Simply family of products,” says Allison Barrett, director of marketing for Simply Orange. “These two new products offer consumers the same delicious fresh-squeezed taste experience that they have come to expect from Simply Orange."
Suggested retail price is $3.19.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »