Premium natural spring water for kids with an active lifestyle
Evian, a brand of Paris-based Danone Group, debuts — first in Canada and then in the U.S. — Evian Les Petits, the first kid's pack of premium natural spring water dedicated to children.
With the active lifestyle that most children lead, it is important for them to quench their thirst with water. Replacing sweetened beverages with water is a great way to not only keep them hydrated, but also to lower a child's calorie intake, and Evian Les Petits offers a pure, fun and natural way for kids to enjoy water.
"Water is an important part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle for children, and we want to help parents to encourage their children to drink more of it," says Jeff Caswell, VP of Marketing for Evian North America.
Evian has created fun graphics to complement the 330ml bottles and packaging. Easily held by kids, and perfect for a child’s lunch bag, these miniature bottles utilize Evian's signature pink and blue colors with some added kid-friendly flair. The new artwork features graphics of trendy, urban mothers with their children, as well as images of colorful sea creatures.
Suggested retail price for a six-pack is $5.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »