Two Integrated Ozone Systems Recently Unveiled
Pacific Ozone announced the release of two new series of integrated ozone systems: The Summit and Horizon Series.
The Summit and Horizon ozone systems seamlessly integrate the four critical elements of ozone systems – feed gas preparation/oxygen concentration, ozone generation, mass transfer, and process control – in complete skid-based, stainless steel systems. The Summit Series is optimized to meet the exacting requirements of sanitary applications in the bottled water, beverage, food processing, brewing, and personal care products industries. The Horizon Series is designed for applications in commercial laundry and aquaculture, wastewater treatment and other industrial applications.
Summit Series systems are pre-configured with a host of useful standard features such as PID control and dissolved ozone and ambient ozone detection. The basic features of the Horizon Series may be augmented by two comprehensive options packages. A host of additional optional accessories allow the both Series to be tailored to the specific needs of each application.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »