Dairy-free, soy-free, wheat-free probiotic product is the next generation of fruit drink
NextFoods, Boulder, Colo., introduces GoodBelly, the first fruit-based, dairy-free, soy-free, wheat-free and vegan probiotic product of its kind in the U.S., so the company claims. It is available in two product lines --GoodBelly Probiotic Fruit Drink and GoodBelly Multi.
Created by Steve Demos, the natural foods pioneer who created Silk soymilk, GoodBelly Probiotic Fruit Drink, is an organic, soy-free, wheat-free and vegan “superjuice” containing powerful probiotics and antioxidant-rich fruit. It’s available at Whole Foods in three flavors -- Black Currant, Cranberry Watermelon and Mango.
GoodBelly Multi, four 2.7-ounce single serving fruit drinks, features a concentrated dose of 20 billion live and active probiotic cultures, vital minerals and 100 percent the daily value of nine essential vitamins. It’s designed to strengthen and promote digestive regularity and immunity functions, and is available at Whole Foods and select natural products and grocery chains in Blueberry Acai, Strawberry Rosehips and Peach Mango flavors.
“GoodBelly is the next generation of fruit drink – it’s where advanced nutrition meets modern day taste,” says Demos, CEO and co-founder of NextFoods. “Your body is an ecosystem, and a healthy digestive system contributes to a host of positive benefits for your whole body. GoodBelly delivers a holistic approach to wellness to health-conscious families by bringing together validated science and organics. Our star player, patented probiotic Lp299v, has been tested and proven through years of research. Beyond that, it has also been proven on the breakfast table -- Lp299v is the probiotic strain in the No. 1 one selling fruit drink in Sweden for 13 years.”
Suggested retail price (SRP) is $3.99 for 32-ounce Goodbelly Probiotic Fruit Drink and $4.49 for Goodbelly Multi.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »