All-natural diet cola contains herbs, spices and fruit oils from around the world
Diet cola connoisseurs will be happy to hear that Los Angeles-based Reed’s Inc. introduces Diet Real Cola, a caffeine-free, gluten-free cola with no preservatives or artificial ingredients. The cola is sweetened with Stevia and Xylitol, two all-natural sweeteners.
Made with the same classic cola recipe from the early 1900s that made Virgil's Real Cola a hit among consumers, Diet Real Cola contains herbs, spices and fruit oils from around the world, including the finest premium Kola Nut from Africa, Clove Bud Oil from India and Vanilla from Madagascar.
"For years, Reed's has been making Virgil's Root Beer, a three time Outstanding Beverage Award winner of the National Association of the Specialty Food Trade," says President Chris Reed, "so it was a natural progression for us to make a cola that would rival our super premium quality of root beer. Now, we see significant opportunity to leverage the strength of the Virgil's brand name by offering diet versions of our popular flavors."
Packaged in 12-ounce long neck bottles, the suggested retail price for a four-pack is $5.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ