Green tea can burn up to 100 calories per can
Delray Beach, Fla.-based Celsius Holdings Inc. introduces two Green Teas: Celsius Green Tea Peach Mango and Celsius Green Tea Raspberry Acai, which burn up to 100 calories per can by raising metabolism over a three-hour period, generating increased energy and alertness.
Celsius Green Teas are powered by Metaboos, a proprietary blend of Green Tea with EGCG, ginger, caffeine, calcium, chromium, B vitamins and vitamin C. They contain no sugar, no preservatives, no benzoates, no HFCS, no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no aspartame and have very low sodium.
These ready-to-drink (RTD) teas have been created to meet consumers’ increasing awareness of the many health benefits that green teas offer. RTD teas are a $7.4 billion beverage category growing at 30 percent over the past year and expected to reach $15 billion by 2012.
“Today, people want more out of their beverages,” says Irina Lorenzi, vice president of innovation for Celsius. “We want health, we want function and we want good flavor. Celsius Green Teas offer a non-carbonated choice for those consumers looking to burn calories. We chose the peach mango and raspberry acai flavors because of their high appeal among target consumers.”
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »