Vacuum-packed hardboiled eggs are peeled and ready-to-enjoy
Canoga Park, Calif.-based Eggology, cracks open a brand-new line of all-natural, Certified Humane Hardboiled Eggs, perfect for a healthy snack. The eggs are offered in three convenient two-pack variations: Certified Organic, Cage-Free and Original.
Each package features peeled, ready-to-enjoy hardboiled eggs in a vacuum pack along with packets of salt and pepper. All three variations are low in calories, all-natural, Certified Humane, fresh, Kosher and completely free of preservatives, GMO’s and trans fats.
"While our focus as a company will always be on egg whites, consumers have been asking us for years to create an all-natural hardboiled egg line, and we thought the time was perfect to introduce it to the marketplace," says Founder and CEO Brad Halpern. "I am confident that our Hardboiled Eggs will not only offer people a convenient way to get the daily protein they need, but a level of quality, taste, and nutritional value they won't find in any other comparable product being sold today.”
Suggested retail price is $.99 to $1.30.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »