Stouffer’s Offers Easy, Economical Family Entree
With more than 80 million moms in the U.S. trying to find more time in the day, convenient dinner solutions are in high demand. If you couple this time crunch with rapidly rising food prices, dinner easily can become a challenge for many American families.
Solon, Ohio-based Stouffer’s, a Nestle company, rolls out Stouffer’s Easy Express, a new line of quick, flavorful and affordable family microwave entrées, which serve from two to four people. Ready in less than 20 minutes, less than half the time it takes to cook a traditional Stouffer’s family-size dish in the oven, they are convenient, economical and contain no preservatives.
Varieties include: Cheesy Garlic Lasagna with Meat & Sauce (pasta layered between mozzarella cheese, seasoned beef and garlic tomato sauce) at 330 calories per serving; Rigatoni with Chicken (roasted white meat chicken tossed with rigatoni pasta in a basil pesto sauce) at 260 calories per serving; and Cheese Manicotti (six manicotti filled with three Italian-style cheeses in a tomato basil sauce) at 340 calories per serving.
Suggested retail price is $7.39.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »