Hormel Masters The Gourmet Chili Palate
Austin, Minn.-based Hormel Foods has built a rich heritage around quality chili, and it continues to stand out as a leader in innovation in the chili category. As palates evolve, consumers are continuously looking for gourmet versions of their favorite dishes, like chili.
New Hormel Chili Master, a line of chili with bold taste and premium ingredients, serves up a mountain of flavor in every mouthful. Made with a variety of vegetables and beans, flavorful beef or chicken and savory spices, this isn’t your standard chili. It comes in a glass jar so shoppers can actually see the quality ingredients.
With easy and mess-free preparation this “heat and eat” option is a complete and flavorful meal ready within a matter of minutes. It can be served in a bowl or as a favorite chili side dish to spice up a weekday lunch or dinner. Varieties include: Roasted Tomato with beans; Chipotle Chicken with beans; Three-Bean made with beef; White Chicken with beans; Roasted Tomato no beans; and Chipotle Chicken no beans.
Suggested retail price is $3.49.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »